Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bunny care - AP Easter article

My sister called my attention to an article in the paper. It's to warn people who might get a rabbit for Easter.
That's good.
But it makes it seem like rabbits are more trouble than other pets.
That's bad.
But it lists a lot of realistic factors about bunny care.
That's good.
I wanted to share the link with you but couldn't find it in my local paper's website.
That's bad.
But if you Google: bunnies "Associated Press" "Sue Manning", you can find it in a number of papers, like here.
That's good.
Okay, Homer can take his "frogurt" and go home now (see Homer's frogurt).

The article also encourages those that want a wonderful pet bunny to learn about them first at the House Rabbit Society's website and to adopt a rescue.
That's GREAT!
In her best Uncle Sam voice:
I want you - and you - to adopt a rescue bunny!
And give them lots of treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment