Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bunny Scrabble

Having a few mind-stimulating games on your smart phone helps pass the time if you have to wait in line or just wait anywhere. While my sister and brother-in-law are hard-core Scrabble addicts, I play it on my BlackBerry in a far less competitive mode.

But I was excited to find a great 7 letter word with the tough letters I had been dealt:


Just as important, I was excited to find an excellent place for it on the board:


But sound the "foul" buzzer!

Noooooooo!

Lucy: What kind of lame game is this!?!
Ethel: Hmph! They need to update their dictionary.
Bunya: Where's the phone - we're calling these guys.
They add it to the dictionary or we want a refund!
That's just plain bunny English, acceptable on any bunny blog!

See, they all agreed with me.
For a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment