Monday, June 11, 2012

Bunnies can smile!?!

Eh? Eh? What do you think?
It's like the Anti-Disapproving Rabbit.

The Mona Lisa of Bunnies...
The Buna Lisa?

Actually, this is Sir Winston and he is up for adoption with the Los Angeles Rabbit Foundation. If you are a potential west coast bunny slave, contact them! (Or if you know someone who lives there, send them a "cute bunny available" alert, along with the link to LA Rabbits.)

Thanks for the submission, Kat.
You can find more bunny pictures by Kat here.

8 comments:

  1. he looks like the bun that got the carrot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir Winston is a very soft lionhead with pink eyes. He's a sweetie of a bun and just wants a forever home where he can roam and entice his slaves to play. He often wears this half-smile as if to say, "I know I'm handsome. Don't you agree?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat, I'm launching a cruelty-free beauty blog called The Rabbit Smiles, but it's tiny and I'm broke. Would you consider giving me permission to use this pic of Sir Winston in exchange for posting about bunnies that need forever homes in facebook, twitter, pinterest or on my blog? I would give photo credit, of course!! Please email me at therabbitsmiles@hotmail.com.

      Delete
  3. What a handsome little guy - I love lionheads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww .... that "smile" can be denied if need be, and admitted to if need be!

    We have a splendid white lionhead - Zoey! She REALLY thinks she is splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir Winston met a wonderful young lady today who was so smitten by his smile and kisses, that she decided to be his forever slave! Yeah for Sir Winston!

    ReplyDelete