Look at this incredible English Angora, Wallace.
I asked if there was another bunny named Grommet at home, but Wallace is a 3-1/2 year old rescued bachelor bunny.
The most difficult part of taking Wallace's picture was that I couldn't tell if the camera was focused. In every picture, I assume there was some fluff of hair somewhere that was in focus.
| Wallace laying down quietly to be loved on by his human slave. |
| Wallace chinning the ticket jar. (English Angora, or part Wookie ... or Ewok?) |
| Can you tell I found Wallace fascinating? Don't you love those ears! This was one big bunny. You could get tennis elbow just from the grooming required ... "grooming elbow". |
| Bunny pens lined up for your cute viewing pleasure. |
| This couple was obviously a bonded pair. One's head was smushed flat to the floor and the other was gently grooming its head, despite the surrounding noise and mayhem. Very sweet. |
| Not only a handsome bunny, but I loved the name: Mr. Coffee |
| At first, I thought this might be a doppelganger for Bunya, right down to the furry tufts shedding from the butt. But nah - wait until you see Bunya's mirror image (in a separate, future post). |
| More bunny pens |
Okay, here's the one I thought was really adorable. I kept going back to this pen; finally, this shy little baby came out of his carrier to try some hay. So tiny - palm of your hand tiny.
You may "SQUEEEE" at will.
In upcoming Bunnyfest posts:
T-shirts
Vendors
Services
Look-alike bunnies
Miss Waffles and her contest
GHRS did an INCREDIBLE job.
If you missed this one, do not miss next year's!