Monday, August 22, 2011

Bunny cards!


It says: The best things in life are free.
(But the cards run about $3.50)

My wife was shopping in a bookstore in Chapel Hill and came across these cards. She bought several for me, because, let's face it, I just don't have enough bunny stuff.

In case you, dear RRRR (regular Rambling Rabbits readers), are looking for bunny cards to send to someone, here's where you can find them: Two Bad Mice, along with lots of other cute cards and things. The artist is Anita Jeram and the cards are reproduced from her water-colours and printed in England. A special one might look very cute in a little frame (like the one that says "New Baby" for a baby's room).





All this bunny stuff people buy for me makes me seem much crazier than I really am.
Possibly...

No comments:

Post a Comment