Monday, November 14, 2011

Matching bunny and cat

This was not purchased by me, but given to me.
First, it is just a cute card.
Second, the bunny looks kinda' like Lucy.

Think it would look the same in black & white?

Here's all the information from the back of the card, so you can find some for yourself!
I tried to find this specific card on the web to put a link in this post, but no luck. However, there might be a book or two of cute pet pictures by this person. If you do find a link to this card, please enter it in a comment. Thanks!

I may have to put this in a little frame.

P.S. The inside is blank so you can write whatever you want.

1 comment:

  1. I found the link. It's part of a notecard set called "Purrfect Pals." They're all adorable. :)

    http://www.rsvp.com/item.php?item=1689

    ReplyDelete