Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bunnies everywhere - it's that time of year

My wife had to pick up a few items at a store and they were marketing Easter in a big bunny way ... made for a bunny-rich environment ...

Bunny candle stick holders
(don't worry, they had the candles that fit them, too)

Bunny dishes

Bunny egg cups

Bunny glasses
(you drink from, not wear to see)

Bunny, uh,, topiary?
Centerpiece?
Decoration? Yeah, bunny decoration.

Bunny multiple egg cup holder (empty)

Bunny multiple egg cup holder
(filled with decorative eggs you can buy) 

Bunny lord-knows-what

More bunny mystery items

Basket o' bunnies

Aw, c'mon! Bunny tail cheese balls?
Yeah, you got some cheese balls, all right!

Ah - Chocolate bunnies -
THE ONLY KIND OF BUNNIES YOU SHOULD BUY FOR EASTER 

...and more chocolate bunnies
(insert Homer Simpson drooling sounds here)

Fortunately, I was able to dissuade my wife from buying any of these things. The pictures were enough for me.

*Sigh * I'm afraid it may already be too late to stop ourselves from becoming those weird people with all the bunny things in their house.

3 comments:

  1. It's not weird, it's just good common sense. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would have had to buy one of everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete