Friday, March 2, 2012

More funny bunny feets - Alice

This is in response to Two Bunny Blog's comment on the last post.

I think this first picture is the position to which you were referring.

Alice in the "full frog" position
I think I have one of Lucy posed like similarly, but at this point, there are so many pictures in so many folders, I'm lucky to find something and remember the story that goes with it for a post.

As long as I was looking through the Alice pictures, here are a couple more.

Alice snuggling Bunya in the "open parentheses" position,
a favorite of the current LWB, Ethel.

Alice, regally posed on the coffee table:.

If you aren't acquainted with the Alice story, check out this post or enter "Alice" in the "Search this blog" box in the right-hand column - there are lots of funny stories about her. Him.

2 comments: