Sunday, December 15, 2024

Japan: a bunny-rich environment #1

 Took a lot of pictures and may have even purchased one or two of these.

Museum gift shop (yes, we got one)

Jewelry, a pin

Museum gift shop
(yes - how could you not get
samurai bunnies?)

Our guide's t-shirt
was the name of a bar.
Total coincidence

Bunny shrine
















It was the smallest sake cup,
but I had to pick it.
Them's the rules.


Passed this section in a store


Bunny book end
(we actually received these
same ones as a gift years ago
from Hayakawa-San & Yuko-San)


In a store




More in store















Lots of store bunnies

Okay, I bought this cup

















More bunnies later!


9 comments:

  1. It sounds like an incredible experience! There’s something so charming about a place where you can be surrounded by so many bunnies—I can totally understand why you ended up taking so many photos and picking up a few souvenirs. It must have been a very relaxing trip. When I’m looking for some fun online entertainment or a different kind of relaxation after a busy day, I often find https://winfest.com.de/ to be a great place to check out. Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japan really seems like a paradise for rabbit lovers. I'd love to visit some of the famous rabbit spots one day because they look like such peaceful and unique places to relax. I also found a few travel guides and tips on https://winbeatz.com.de/ that highlight the best bunny-friendly destinations across Japan. It's definitely something I'd add to my travel bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun collection! I had no idea Japan had so many rabbit-themed souvenirs and decorations, but now I can totally see why it would be hard to leave empty-handed. The samurai bunnies and the tiny sake cup would definitely be my favorites too. After browsing travel posts like this, I also like relaxing with other kinds of entertainment at https://spinplatinum.it.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun collection of bunny-themed discoveries! It's amazing how many unique rabbit designs can be found in Japan, from museum souvenirs to everyday items in local shops. The samurai bunnies and the tiny sake cup are especially memorable—they're the kind of finds that make a trip feel truly special. And if you're looking for a bit of entertainment after browsing travel stories, you can also visithttps://spin-aura-fr.fr/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creating a rich environment for bunnies is so important — enrichment activities and proper space make a huge difference in their happiness. For more pet care and animal discussions, check out goldzino . What enrichment activities do you provide for your rabbits?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful post about exploring the bunny-rich environments in Japan. If you'd like to take a short, entertaining break after reading this interesting article, feel free to visit https://chickenroadcasino.ca/. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sense of discovery and finding joy in unique themes is something we all appreciate in our leisure time. Just as a trip to Japan can be filled with wonderful surprises, finding a reliable and entertaining platform online can enhance your free moments. For those who enjoy a different kind of thrill and are of legal age, Richy Fox offers a modern and engaging gaming environment. With a wide variety of games and a focus on user experience, it provides a dynamic alternative for entertainment. If you're curious to see what they have to offer, you can visit their platform at richyfox Remember to always explore responsibly and be aware of the terms and conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Japan has such amazing places for rabbit lovers! Thanks for sharing these great photos and insights about the bunny-rich environment. If you're taking a quick break, feel free to check out https://chicken-road.org.pk/demo/ .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Εξαιρετικό άρθρο! Είναι πραγματικά ενδιαφέρον να βλέπουμε πόσο σημαντικός είναι ο εμπλουτισμός του περιβάλλοντος για την ευημερία των κουνελιών. Μου άρεσαν ιδιαίτερα οι πρακτικές ιδέες που παρουσιάστηκαν. Στον ελεύθερο χρόνο μου απολαμβάνω και λίγη ψυχαγωγία στο slotsdj casino, αλλά φυσικά η σωστή φροντίδα των ζώων παραμένει πάντα προτεραιότητα. Ευχαριστούμε για τις χρήσιμες πληροφορίες!

    ReplyDelete