Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bunya's hay cube

Well, I suppose the title pretty much says it all ...
Bunya's just bossing it around to get at the most desirable gnawing angle.
At about 18 seconds in, there's 5 seconds of that perfect bunny chewing pose - completely still, focused on chewing, with the mouth and cheeks pumping like the pistons in a well-oiled engine.



All the bunnies love them (see this earlier post). And they love to take them out of the "cube box" and chew them elsewhere. In the background, to the left of Bunya's fuzzy butt, you can see Lucy and Ethel (or at least their ears) bobbing up and down as they demolish another hay cube together. Originally, I think it was Ethel's hay cube - Lucy snatched it and ran off. Lucy did not want to share and did this a few times after Ethel caught up to her, completely willing to share. I will see if I can find that video.

Do your bunnies like hay cubes?
What are your pets' favorite treats?