Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blog Awards

Some fellow bloggers have been very generous with Rabbit Ramblings and have sent us some awards. It's been a while for some and it's also been hectic and so I am going to try to catch up with this post.


The ‘rules’ for this award are simple (source is here):
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…

Our award came from FuzzyLittleWabbits! (Posted here) Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And this award came from Speedy Rabbit (posted here), RR's most prolific commentor (for which we are also grateful, so thanks again).


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This interesting award came from Through Rose's Eyes (posted here).


Let everyone else know about the wonderful person that nominated you and thank them from the bottom of your heart  --  Thank you, Darling Rose!
Write 7 random facts about yourself that other people may not know
Award 15 other blogs with this award

Seven random facts about me:
1. While many commentors on this blog refer to me as the bunnies' Mom, Momma, or Mum, I am a guy.
2. While many commentors on this blog refer to Bunya as "she" or "her", Bunya is a boy (blog site is www.bunyaboy...). Lucy & Ethel are the girls. 
3. While bunnies are our current pets, I just love animals and have had cats and dogs and more. Wife and daughter are allergic to them, so our daughter introduced us to bunnies.
Then left for college.
So I became a bunny daddy.
4. If I changed what I do for a living, I'd like to incorporate teaching, writing and humor. In some way, this blog lets me do those things. I hope.
5. I'm a firm believer that laughter is vitally important.
6. I am very proud of my wife and children and the things they have accomplished and are still achieving (through their own efforts - nothing to do with me). In less than six months, I will have to start calling my wife "Dr. Wife".
7. I don't think that you have read this far.

As to what blogs to recognize ... there are so many great blogs and so many bunny blogs, and so many great bunny blogs, in addition to those that nominated Rabbit Ramblings (links above), I would include for all three of the above awards (and hope not to leave any out):
A Houseful of Rabbits
Ask Miss Waffles (GHRS bunny advice column)
A Very Bunny Existance
Bipolar Bunny
Blabber Bun
Bunny.nu
Daily Bunny
Disapproving Rabbits
HopperHome Bunny Blog
Little fluffy adventures
The Life and Times of Bunnies
Two Bunny Blog
Veterinarians Behaving Badly

Now, as for notifying everyone?
I hope everyone finds him or herself here, because after being without internet for 2 weeks - at my office - I am so behind. So, you can tell how guilty I felt about waiting to acknowledge these. Maybe you can let them know! (And if you do, I owe you another thanks!)
Again, Thank You! to nominators, nominees and most especially, blog readers, followers & members!

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice lot of awards there,congratulations!xx Sppedy and mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm honored you like my blog enough to list it with some of my other favorites! I've been a terrible blogger the last month or so, but now that the crazy holidays are over, I can hopefully get back to posting much more often. I love your blog--and your faithful posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for remembering us too! and us guys need to stick together! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete