Assuming your bunny likes to be pet at all.
The chart below has recently popped up in several locations around the internet. Taking Bunya as my measuring stick, I have to whole-heartedly agree with the "Yes" indicators on the ears and forehead.
However, I must take exception to the "I Kill You!" territory. Much like the civil war and certain states, that needs to be divided into a "North" and "South" area. The label can stay on the southern section.
However, Bunya - and I gather many other bunnies - have a "hare" hair trigger in the northern section, just above the tail. Scratch him there and his automatic response is to start licking. He almost can't leave you until you stop. Until then, he will lick himself (e.g., doolap) or whatever else you might place in front of him ... your hand ... another bunny. If your bunny has this reaction, it's a nice little bunny bonding aid - he'll groom the other bun.
How does the chart above apply to your bunny?
